Saturday 15 March 2014

Addicted to Cas - Luck

Hi there! I am back again as a guest designer at Addicted to Cas and this time the challenge is being hosted by sandie and she has chosen 'luck' as the code word. I have used a cute penny black stamp for my card as I adore all the hedgie images:) 

For more info please head over to the blog at addicted to cas

Thanks for your visit xx


The sponsor for this challenge



My Card:

Supplies: Penny black stamp - greetings, Clearly besotted stamps - many messages, copics

9 comments:

sandie said...

The little strip of pink and black at the edge really adds to a great design and naturally fan colouring. So pleased you joined us as GDT x

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen, lovely to have you with us again at ATCAS and I adore your cute little hedgie he is soooo sweet. Beautifully colored image and the strip of pink is a great touch.

Marie

Vicki Dutcher said...

How cute is this guy! Adorable, fun card

Loll said...

Hi Karen. This is SO SWEET!! I love your little hedgie popping out of the pot - adorable! Fabulous coloring. Loll xx

Lorraine said...

This is so sweet - love it.
Lorraine x

stressfreestamping said...

Karen, this is so cute! I love the little hedgehog and your coloring looks beautiful. I love the colors you chose. So glad you could join us again at ATCAS. :)

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

This cute little Hedgie is adorable - love the image and the beautiful colouring.
It's great to have you as Guest DT this month Karen.
Sylvia xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Karen. Love the matching strip down the side; makes the beautifully coloured image really pop. Great having you with us.

Karen x

Jaydee said...

Karen, this is totally adorable! Brought a smile to my face. I love the texture you created on the side and that beautifully colored image.
Hugs
Jaydee